Pumpkin Spice Latte Chia Pudding
This pumpkin spice latte chia pudding with the delicious fall flavours you love in a traditional pumpkin spice latte. This recipe is easy to make and naturally vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free.
This pumpkin spice latte chia pudding:
- Tastes just like your favourite Fall latte (go team PSL!)
- Naturally vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free
- Makes a great breakfast, snack or dessert!
Chia pudding with pumpkin spice and everything nice
We’re not done with pumpkin recipes quite yet my friends. That’s right, I’ve hopped on the bandwagon and I plan to ride it out as long as I can! Because let’s be honest here, all things pumpkin are delicious so let’s enjoy as many pumpkin recipes while it’s still Fall.
Today’s recipe is inspired by the most “famous” Fall drink ever. A pumpkin spice latte. Or if you want to be really trendy, a PSL.
Though this isn’t the first pumpkin related chia pudding recipe on the blog, it is definitely one of my favourites and really tastes like a pumpkin spice latte!
Seriously. We’re talking light and fluffy and loaded with pumpkin spice flavour with a creamy topping and a sprinkle of cinnamon and omg I think I’m in heaven!
You’ll probably find me indulging in this creamy pumpkin spice latte chia pudding
Expert tips for making this recipe
- This pumpkin spice latte chia pudding is made with a mix of full-fat coconut milk and almond milk. This gives it that rich and creamy texture, while still keeping it on the lighter side. If you’re looking for an uber rich & creamy chia pudding for a dessert, you can go ahead and indulge and use ALL coconut milk. Hello rich & creamy dream!
- I also love using homemade almond milk in this chia pudding because, yum. But store bought works great too!
- The recipe calls for pumpkin pie spice, but if you don’t have any on hand you could also make your own. (Super easy blend of some spices you probably already have on hand.) Learn how to here!
- If you want to top this with whipped coconut cream, place your can of coconut milk in the fridge and then scoop off the creamy part on top. Whip it up with your mixer until light & fluffy. You can also top em’ off with coconut yogurt, which is what I did for these.
Other chia pudding recipes to try
- Cinnamon apple pie chia pudding
- Matcha latte chia pudding
- Banoffee pie chia pudding
- Blueberry Chia Pudding
- Snickers Chia Pudding
- Raspberry Chia Pudding
- Chocolate Chia Pudding
If you tried this pumpkin spice latte chia pudding or any other recipe on the blog let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for even more deliciousness!Print
All the flavours you love in a pumpkin spice latte mixed up in a creamy chia pudding!
- Mix all the chia pudding ingredients together in a bowl for 1-2 minutes until everything is well incorporated.
- Cover and place in the fridge to firm up for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Top with coconut yogurt or whipped coconut cream, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Pack these up in little mason jars for the perfect breakfast on the go!
This chia pudding goes really well topped with crushed nuts and bananas.
Store leftovers in a sealed container or jar the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 265
- Sugar: 14g
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: vegan pumpkin recipes, healthy pumpkin recipes, pumpkin chia recipe
This post contains affiliate links which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links. I only recommend products that I know, trust and love!