These Grain-Free Blondies are packed with chai flavour and are perfectly chewy and soft on the inside!
- 1 1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill almond flour
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup almond butter (the runny kind)
- 2 large eggs, at room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix all the wet ingredients together (the almond butter, eggs and vanilla)
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined. I find it easiest to mix a bit with a spoon, and then use my hands to incorporate the batter. It will be thick.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown on top, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- To make the glaze, mix the glaze ingredients together in a small pot on medium-low heat then drizzle with a spoon on top of the blondies.
, (the kind where you scoop a spoon and it easily pours off) not the thicker spreadable kind. You can also use tahini if you prefer.
The batter will be quite thick, I find it easiest to start mixing with a spoon and then to get in there with your (cleaned) hands to mix it all together and press it into the pan.
Store in an air-tight container for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 205
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: how to make grain free blondies, blondies with almond flour, gluten free blondies