Grain-Free Chai Latte Blondies
These Grain-Free Chai Latte Blondies are made withand are filled with chai flavour. Whip up a batch for a cozy treat!
This recipe is in partnership with Bob’s Red Mill.
Blondies made with Almond flour
I’ve got a cozy Fall/Winter treat for you today! 🙂
These Grain-Free Chai Latte Blondies are packed with cozy chai spice flavours and easy to whip up in about 30 minutes.
These blondie bars are made with Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour making then entirely grain-free and gluten-free. is a great alternative if you’re looking to bake some treats that don’t have any grains in them.
These bars are also made withrather than regular, but can also be made with brown sugar if that’s your preference.
What is the difference between a brownie and a blondie?
The basic difference between a brownie and a blondie is that brownies are made with chocolate, blondies are not.
But don’t be fooled-that doesn’t mean blondies lack flavour, not at all! This actually gives your bars a chance to take on other delicious flavours, in this case the flavours you love in a chai latte.
How to make this recipe
Start by mixing all the dry ingredients together in one bowl, and the wet ingredients together in another bowl. Then mix the dry and wet ingredients together.
Next press the batter into an 8×8 inch baking pan until evenly spread out, then bake the bar at 350 degrees F for 18-20 minutes until golden brown on top.
Let the bars cool and then cut into squares. You can optionally top them off with a glaze if you like.
Tips for making this recipe perfectly
- Make sure to use a runny kind of almond butter in this recipe, (the kind where you scoop a spoon and it easily pours off) not the thicker spreadable kind. You can also use tahini if you prefer.
- The batter will be quite thick, I find it easiest to start mixing with a spoon and then to get in there with your (cleaned) hands to mix it all together and press it into the pan.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to a week.
More grain-free treats to try
If you tried these Chai Latte Blondies or any other recipe on the blog let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for even more deliciousness!Print
These Grain-Free Blondies are packed with chai flavour and are perfectly chewy and soft on the inside!
- 1 1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill almond flour
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup almond butter (the runny kind)
- 2 large eggs, at room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix all the wet ingredients together (the almond butter, eggs and vanilla)
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined. I find it easiest to mix a bit with a spoon, and then use my hands to incorporate the batter. It will be thick.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown on top, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- To make the glaze, mix the glaze ingredients together in a small pot on medium-low heat then drizzle with a spoon on top of the blondies.
, (the kind where you scoop a spoon and it easily pours off) not the thicker spreadable kind. You can also use tahini if you prefer.
The batter will be quite thick, I find it easiest to start mixing with a spoon and then to get in there with your (cleaned) hands to mix it all together and press it into the pan.
Store in an air-tight container for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 205
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: how to make grain free blondies, blondies with almond flour, gluten free blondies