Get your daily dose of greens in with this green goddess power bowl!
- 1 cup farro
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup edamame beans
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 cups salad greens
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
Herby Green Goddess Dressing
- Cook the farro according to package directions. For extra flavour, cook the farro in vegetable broth.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss the broccoli florets with olive oil and salt and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Cook the edamame in boiling water for 5-10 minutes until tender.
- To prepare the dressing, add the dressing ingredients to a handheld blender and blend together.
- Assemble the bowls by layering farro on the bottom, and top with broccoli, edamame, salad greens, avocado, pumpkin seeds and green goddess dressing.
Store leftover dressing in the fridge to use on salads.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 450
- Sugar: 3g
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 15g
Keywords: green bowl, goddess bowl, power bowl