This green goddess broccoli soup is perfect for a light, healthy lunch or dinner!
- 2 tbsp avocado oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 large leek (2 small), chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 bunch of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 medium potato, chopped into cubes
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 L low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 handful dill
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat the vegetable oil on medium-high heat in a large pot.
- Add the chopped leek, and let cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the garlic and broccoli. Let cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the potato, spinach and vegetable broth and bring to a boil mixing everything together.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and let simmer for 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the dill, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer the soup to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. (You may need to do this in 2 batches if your blender is not big enough)
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 103
- Sugar: 3g
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: Green goddess broccoli soup, vegan broccoli soup