These are seriously the BEST healthy, fluffy Belgian waffles!
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon, and sugar together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, almond milk, avocado oil, and vanilla extract together until combined.
- Gently pour the dry ingredients into the bowl of the wet ingredients mixing just until combined. Do not overmix.
- Heat your waffle press and spray with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook the waffles for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve with yogurt, maple syrup, and your favorite berries!
- Serving Size: 1 waffle
- Calories: 152
- Sugar: 7g
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: Healthier Belgian waffles, vegan belgian waffles, how to make vegan waffles