These Muesli bars are packed with oats, nuts and seeds and make the perfect healthy snack!
- 2 1/4 cups rolled oats (gluten-free certified if needed)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup avocado oil (can sub melted coconut oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the oats, shredded coconut, walnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, cinnamon and salt together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the honey, avocado oil and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add the muesli bars to the 8×8 inch pan and press the bars VERY firmly into the pan! Keep pressing until the bars are very packed down. (I like to take an extra sheet of parchment paper and place it over the bars while I press down so my hands don’t get sticky.)
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the bars cool completely before slicing. (This is important or else the bars will crumble.)
- Slice into bars.
It’s very important to press the bars down as hard as you can into the pan before baking. If the bars aren’t packed together they can end up crumby and fall apart.
You want about 3/4 cup-1 1/4 cup of nuts, seeds or dried fruit. Feel free to swap out the nuts & seeds used in the recipe for any other nuts, seeds or dried fruits you love!
Store in an airtight container on the countertop for up to 2 weeks.
- Serving Size: 1/10th of recipe
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 16g
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: muesli bars, granola bars, vegan granola bars, healthy granola bars