Bite into one of these delicious vegan muffins that are perfect for Fall! They’re loaded with pumpkin spice flavour, what more could you need?
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together the spelt flour, quick oats, coconut sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and pumpkin spice.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, almond milk, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet, mixing until combined. (Don’t over mix!)
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown on top or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 185
- Sugar: 23g
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: Vegan pumpkin recipes, Vegan muffin recipes