These Healthy Pumpkin Spice Muffins are loaded with pumpkin spice flavour and maple syrup for a naturally sweet muffin filled with fall deliciousness!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together the spelt flour, quick oats, coconut sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and pumpkin spice.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, almond milk, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet, mixing until combined. (Don’t over mix!)
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown on top or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- To make a flax egg, mix 2 tbsp flaxseed with 6 tbsp water. Let sit for 5 minutes to gel/thicken
- If you don’t have pumpkin puree, you can use mashed banana instead
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 185
- Sugar: 23g
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: Vegan pumpkin recipes, Vegan muffin recipes