These quinoa brownies are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth while still being healthy!
- Cook your quinoa according to package directions, and let cool completely.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and line an 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper.
- Start by adding your quinoa to the food processor, and blend until it forms a paste.
- Next add the rest of your ingredients to the food processor, and continue to blend until everything is incorporated.
- Pour your brownie mixture into the pan, and bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool, cut into squares and enjoy!
These brownies are great topped with a little cocoa powder or powdered sugar!
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 139
- Sugar: 11g
- Fat: 7f
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: Healthy Quinoa Brownies, vegan brownies, healthy dessert recipe