Honey soy soba noodle stir-fry
- 1 pack of soba noodles (or 8 oz)
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup edamame beans, cooked according to package
- 1/2 avocado, chopped.
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Start by making your sauce. Mix all sauce ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Boil the soba noodles according to package directions. Drain, and set aside.
- Add oil to a pan, bringing to medium-high heat, add the onions and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add in the shredded cabbage, carrots, spinach, and edemame, and continue to sauté on medium heat for another 3-5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Add your noodles to the pan, and sauce, and mix together for 1 minute.
- Plate and garnish with avocado, green onion, and sesame seeds.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 617
- Sugar: 8g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 106g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 26g
Keywords: Honey soy soba noodle stir-fry, how to make noodle stir-fry