Healthy Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 2 cups brussel sprouts
- 1–2 tbsp olive oil (enough to evenly coat them)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- To prepare your brussels sprouts, chop off the bottoms, and remove the outer layer. (This outer layer should fall off naturally when you cut the bottoms off!)
- Chop your brussels sprouts in half and place in a large bowl.
- Evenly coat with olive oil and sea salt.
- Place directly onto a metal baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 49
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: Healthy Roasted Brussel Sprouts, how to cook brussel sprouts