This copycat Erewhon Market Kale And White Bean Salad is so easy to make at home!
- Add the dressing ingredients to the bottom of a large mixing bowl and whisk together to combine.
- In a separate bowl, massage the kale with a pinch of salt. (use your hands to gently massage the kale. This will tenderize it.)
- Add the kale, white beans, avocado, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and hemp seeds to the mixing bowl.
- Toss the salad together and season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 300
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: Erewhon kale salad, kale salad with white beans