These Key Lime Pie Energy Balls are made with 5 simple ingredients and come together in just 15 minutes!
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 3/4 cup blanched almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- zest of 1 lime
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Shredded coconut and lime zest for rolling (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend the mixture until well combined, about 1-2 minutes. You should be able to easily press the mixture between your fingers and it should feel sticky. (if your mixture is too dry, add some more dates continue to blend.)
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of the mixture at a time and use your hands to roll into balls, then dip each ball into a plate of shredded coconut and some lime zest.
- Place the energy balls in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours then enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 129
- Sugar: 3.5
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: lime energy bites, lime energy balls