This Kimchi Fried Rice will be your new favourite! It’s tangy, sweet and savoury and perfect for an easy weeknight dinner!
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat then add the garlic. Let cook for just a minute until fragrant, then add the kimchi and continue to cook for antoher 2 minutes.
- Next add the rice, kimchi juice, sweet chili sauce, sesame oil, sriracah and soy sauce and mix everything together.
- Let the rice sit in the pan on medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes to brown and get crispy on the bottom, then remove from heat.
- Optionally fry up a couple of eggs to serve on top of the rice.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 275
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 450mg
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 42g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: how to make kimchi fried rice, kimchi fried rice recipe