Enjoy this beautiful and nutritious layered chia pudding for breakfast or as a snack!
- Mix the chia seeds, almond milk, vanilla extract, and maple syrup together in a bowl. Whisk for 1-2 minutes until the mixture begins to thicken. Place in the fridge and allow to thicken up for 1 hour.
- Place the kiwis in a blender and blend until smooth. Remove and repeat with the mango and raspberries.
- Once the chia pudding is thick, begin layering the chia pudding, fruit purees, and yogurt in a glass.
- Start with some fruit puree on the bottom, followed by some chia pudding, followed by some yogurt. Repeat this process until you have filled your glass.
- Garnish with hemp hearts and fresh fruit if desired.
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 686
- Sugar: 34g
- Fat: 35g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 74g
- Fiber: 30g
- Protein: 24g
Keywords: Layered chia pudding with mixed fruit puree, vegan chia pudding, healthy chia pudding recipe