Lemon bliss balls are a healthy and delicious snack or dessert!
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- pinch of salt
- 1/8 tsp turmeric (optional, just for colour)
- 1/4 cup honey (sub agave for vegan)
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- coconut for rolling
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and pulse together until it forms a sticky dough.
- Use your hands to roll into even balls. (about 1 tbsp per ball)
- Optionally roll each ball into a plate of shredded coconut.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours before eating nd keep stored in the fridge in an airtight container.
Bliss balls need to be stored in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
If the dough feels dry, add another 2-3 tablespoons of honey and pulse together.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 110
- Sugar: 3.5g
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: lemon energy balls, lemon bliss balls, lemon coconut balls