Maca power bars
- Line an 8 x 8 inch baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Mix all ingredients into a food processor until it begins to form a dough.
- Remove from the food processor and press the dough into your pan using your hands. You want to spread it out nice and flat.
- Place your pan in the fridge to firm up for 2 hours.
- Remove from fridge and cut into squares or bars.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 167
- Sugar: 8g
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: Maca power bars, healthy snack bars