Only 3 ingredients and SO easy to make. This peppermint bark is the best Christmas treat!
- 12 oz high-quality dark chocolate
- 6 oz high-quality white chocolate
- 2 candy canes
- Melt the dark chocolate and white chocolate separately in two bowls using a double boiler, or in the microwave in 30-second intervals. (If using a microwave, only melt the chocolate until it’s about 85% melted. Then remove and stir with a spatula until fully melted.)
- Cover a large baking pan with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
- Pour the dark chocolate onto the pan, then use a spatula to spread the chocolate into a large rectangle, until it is about 1/4 inch thick.
- Next, use a spoon and add dollops of the white chocolate evenly on top the dark chocolate.
- Use a toothpick to make swirl motions in the chocolate to get a marble effect.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy canes then transfer to the fridge until fully cooled.
- Use a knife to cut into pieces.
You can top this peppermint bark with whatever you like!
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 143
- Sugar: 15g
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: How to make peppermint bark, chocolate bark recipes