This Mediterranean Pasta is packed with flavour and comes together in just 30 minutes!
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8oz pasta
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- handful fresh basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Toss the cherry tomatoes with 1/2 tbsp of olive oil and place in the oven to roast for 15-20 minutes.
- While the tomatoes are toasting, cook the pasta in a big pot of water. (*add a big pinch of salt for extra flavour.)
- Heat the remaining 1/2 tbsp olive oil in a pan on medium-high heat. Add the garlic and tomatoes and toss together, and let cook for 1 minute.
- Add the pasta, olives, feta, herbs and spices and toss everything together on medium-low heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
! This is what gives the pasta great flavour, and also softens the tomatoes so they cook into a saucy texture.
Season the pasta water with salt. This will help infuse the pasta to make it extra flavourful.
For a creamier pasta, set aside 1/4 cup of pasta water to add back to the pasta. This will make a creamier saucy pasta.
Store any leftovers in the fridge in an air-tight container for 2-3 days.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 350
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: pasta with feta, pasta with roasted cherry tomatoes, pasta with olives