This Mediterranean Quinoa Salad will be your new favourite salad recipe! It’s fresh and light and perfect to enjoy as a meal or side!
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked (about 1 cup uncooked)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, cut in half
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (*use vegan feta cheese if needed)
Lemon oregano dressing:
- To prepare the salad mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. If there is any ingredient you like more of feel free to add more!
- Mix all the salad dressing ingredients together in a small jar. Cover with the lid and shake until incorporated.
- Pour half the salad dressing onto the quinoa salad and give it a taste. If you like more dressing, add more. Otherwise reserve leftover dressing for other salads.
I usually use about half of the salad lemon oregano dressing on this salad. The rest I keep stored in my fridge. This salad is great to bring to parties & potlucks!
If there are any ingredients in this salad your not a fan of you can leave them out.
You can swap out sundried tomatoes for fresh tomatoes if you prefer!
Prepare your quinoa in advance and store it in the fridge to make this recipe even faster.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 361
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 12g
Keywords: healthy quinoa salad recipes, easy quinoa recipes