Might this light and fresh dessert that crispy, creamy, and filled with fresh fruit!
- 4 large egg whites, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cornstarch
Coconut whipped cream:
- Fresh mint
- Passionfruit (A must!)
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add the egg whites to a stand mixer and beat on high for about 1 minute until frothy.
- Slowly start adding the sugar, 1 tbsp at a time and continue to beat on high for 8-10 minutes until stiff peaks form and the sugar is well incorporated.
- Gently fold in the lemon juice, vanilla extract and cornstarch. (Do it gently! You don’t want to deflate your meringue!)
- Use a piping bag to pipe meringues onto a baking sheet
- Bake at 250 degrees for 30-40 minute until dry to the touch. Turn off the oven and leave the meringues in the oven for another 30 minutes before removing.
- To make the coconut whipped cream, remove the can from the fridge and scoop out just the cream on top (the cream and liquid will have separated in the fridge)
- Add the vanilla extract and cane sugar and whip on high until smooth and the whipped cream forms soft peaks.
- Scoop a dollop of whipped coconut cream into the center of each pavlova and top with fruit
I used the Wilton 1m piping tip to pipe these mini pavlovas
Top these with any of your favourite toppings!
- Serving Size: 1 pavlova
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 22g
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: how to make pavlovas, mini pavlovas, dairy-free pavlovas