These no-bake almond butter energy bites are the perfect snack to keep you going all day!
- 1 cup almond flour (or blanched almonds)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 4 tbsp brown rice syrup, or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt (*if using salted almond butter, omit salt.)
- large handful of chocolate chips
- shredded coconut & hemp seeds to coat (optional)
- Add your almond flour, chia seeds, hemp seeds, almond butter, brown rice syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and salt to a food processor. Pulse until everything is combined.
- Next add your chocolate chips, pulsing a few times until roughly chopped and mixed through.
- Roll into 16 balls and dip into shredded coconut or hemp seeds to coat
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge.
Substitute almond flour with oats if you prefer
If your dough feels sticky to roll, place in the fridge for 15 minutes to firm up
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 60
- Sugar: 4g
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: No-bake almond butter energy bites, bliss ball recipe, healthy snack