These no bake chocolate macaroons are healthy and only take 15 minutes to make. They are naturally gluten-free and grain-free and can be made vegan if needed!
- Mix the shredded coconut, cocoa powder and salt together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Mix the honey, coconut milk, coconut oil and vanilla extract together, then pour into the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Use a cookie scoop and scoop even balls of the macaroons onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place the macaroons in the freezer for 15 minutes to set.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or stovetop, then dip each bottom of the macaroon in the melted chocolate. Place each dipped macaroon onto a cooling rack over the baking sheet to let any excess chocolate drip off.
- Place the cooling rack of macaroons into the fridge for 15-20 minutes until the chocolate is set.
- Store in the fridge.
Use fine or medium shredded coconut for best results. Don’t use coconut flour or coconut flakes.
If your macaroon dough feels too dry, add an extra tablespoon of coconut milk.
Press the macaroon dough into the cookie scoop when you are forming the macaroon cookies so the dough sticks together.
- Serving Size: 1 macaroon
- Calories: 230
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: healthy chocolate macaroons, raw macaroons, vegan macaroons, no bake macaroons