This pasta uses one-pot and comes together in just 20 minutes for an easy and delicious dinner!
- 8 oz linguine
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced (can sub 1/2 med onion)
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- olive oil and parmesan cheese to top (optional)
- In a large pot or pan, add all the ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 9-11 minutes on medium heat, using tongs to toss around the pasta every minute or so, until the liquid is almost all evaporated.
- Taste the noodles to make sure they’re cooked to your liking. If they feel a bit too al dente, add a little more water and continue to cook.
- Remove the pasta from heat and serve with a drizzle of olive oil and some cheese.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 350
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: one pot pasta, one pan pasta