These oats are SO quick and easy to throw together and will save you tons of time in the morning!
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups oat milk (can sub any plant-based milk)
- 1 cup steel cut oats (gluten-free if needed)
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- Add the water and almond milk to a small pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the oats, salt, cinnamon and maple syrup, reducing heat to medium and stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and cover the pot with the lid.
- Let sit on your stovetop or in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning enjoy the oats as they are or heat them up!
Make sure to use steel cut oats! They’re essential for this recipe.
Using a mix of water and plant-based milk will help give you super creamy oats.
Don’t skip out o the pinch of salt. It will help bring out the flavour of the oats.
You can swap out the maple syrup in this recipe for any sweetener you love.
- Serving Size: 1 jar
- Calories: 294
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 20mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: steel cut overnight oats, overnight oats, vegan overnight oats