If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy paleo dessert these blondies are for you!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the almond flour, coconut sugar, baking powder and salt together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, tahini and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chunks and then transfer the batter to the baking pan, pressing down evenly.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, let cool completely before cutting.
Make sure your tahini you use for this recipe is runny and not thick like a spread.
Don’t forget to line the pan with parchment paper. This will make it easier to get the blondies out of the pan.
Store in an airtight container on the countertop.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 150
- Sodium: 80mg
- Fat: 9.7g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: blondies, paleo dessert