If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy paleo dessert these blondies are for you!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the almond flour, coconut sugar, baking powder and salt together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, tahini and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chunks and then transfer the batter to the baking pan, pressing down evenly.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, let cool completely before cutting.
Wet together, dry together
bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes
Make sure your tahini you use for this recipe is runny and not thick like a spread.
Don’t forget to line the pan with parchment paper. This will make it easier to get the blondies out of the pan.
Store in an airtight container on the countertop.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 150
- Sodium: 80mg
- Fat: 9.7g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: blondies, paleo dessert