A layered chia pudding topped with a berry chia jam and peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups mixed raspberries & strawberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp chia seeds
Peanut butter layer:
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, melted
- To prepare the chia pudding, add all pudding ingredients into a bowl and whisk together. Place in the fridge and let sit for a couple hours or overnight until the texture is a thick pudding. If it is too thick for your liking, just add some more almond milk.
- In a saucepan, add your berries on medium heat, stirring constantly for 5-10 minutes, until berries are cooked down. Add in the maple syrup and chia seeds and stir together. Turn off the heat and let sit for .5 miToes
- Too assemble your parfait, start with a layer of chia pudding, next add the berry jam layers and melted peanut butter.
- Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to set and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1 jar
- Calories: 553
- Sugar: 25g
- Fat: 40g
- Saturated Fat: 26g
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Fiber: 17g
- Protein: 9g
Keywords: healthy breakfast recipe, how to make chia pudding, Peanut Butter and Jelly Chia pudding