This peanut butter and jelly chia parfait is made with a creamy vanilla almond milk chia pudding base. They then get topped with a quick & easy chia berry jam, and finally finished off with some delicious smooth peanut butter. Enjoy this parfait for breakfast, a healthy snack, or dessert!
So this recipe for peanut butter and jelly chia parfait is actually a new & improved version of an older recipe on the blog.
Peanut butter and jelly is one of my all-time favourite combinations, so this recipe is one of my favourite ways to enjoy chia pudding!
The base starts with a creamy vanilla chia pudding, and then is layered with some berry chia pudding jam and finally topped off with some peanut butter. If I’m feeling extra fancy sometimes I’ll even top the whole parfait with some granola. (which is delicious too!)
This peanut butter and jelly chia parfait is:
- Refined-sugar free
- High in Fiber
A layered chia pudding topped with a berry chia jam and peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups mixed raspberries & strawberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp chia seeds
Peanut butter layer:
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, melted
- To prepare the chia pudding, add all pudding ingredients into a bowl and whisk together. Place in the fridge and let sit for a couple hours or overnight until the texture is a thick pudding. If it is too thick for your liking, just add some more almond milk.
- In a saucepan, add your berries on medium heat, stirring constantly for 5-10 minutes, until berries are cooked down. Add in the maple syrup and chia seeds and stir together. Turn off the heat and let sit for .5 miToes
- Too assemble your parfait, start with a layer of chia pudding, next add the berry jam layers and melted peanut butter.
- Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to set and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1 jar
- Calories: 553
- Sugar: 25g
- Fat: 40g
- Saturated Fat: 26g
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Fiber: 17g
- Protein: 9g
Keywords: healthy breakfast recipe, how to make chia pudding, Peanut Butter and Jelly Chia pudding