- 2 cups oats (I use gluten-free)
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, peanuts, and chia seeds together.
- In a separate bowl, mix the peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract together.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix until incorporated. (it’s easiest to mix with your hands!)
- Pour the granola onto the baking sheet and spread it evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, mixing the granola halfway through.
Store in an airtight container or large jar in the pantry for up to a month.
If you like sweeter granola, increase the honey in the recipe from 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup. I prefer my granola just lightly sweetened.
Natural peanut butter that is runnier will be easier to mix into the granola, but any type of peanut butter will work.
Try adding a pinch of salt if the peanut butter you’re using doesn’t contain any salt in it. If the peanut butter you use does have salt in it, don’t add any extra salt.
If the edges of the granola start to brown while cooking, remove the tray from the oven halfway through, give the granola a mix and place it back in the oven.
- Serving Size: 1/12th of recipe
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: granola with peanut butter, peanut butter granola recipe, gluten-free granola