A delicious creamy peanut butter chia perfect that’s perfect for a healthy breakfast for snack!
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 cup plant-based milk (unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and whisk together until combined.
- Let the chia pudding sit for 2 minutes then give in another whisk. The mixture should feel a little thicker.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight (or for a minimum of 4 hours.)
- Serve and enjoy.
You can also make this recipe directly in a large jar.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 266
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: peanut butter chia pudding, chia pudding with peanut butter