Pear and cranberry crisp
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place your pears and cranberries in a large mixing bowl and toss with lemon juice and maple syrup. set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the oats, flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and coconut oil with a fork until combined.
- Pour your fruit mixture into a baking pan and top with the crumble topping.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
- Calories: 288
- Sugar: 14g
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: Pear and cranberry crisp, healthy dessert