This pear and cranberry crisp is the perfect quick and easy dessert!
I love holiday baking. It’s such a fun activity to do that always leaves me feeling warm and fuzzy inside. Not to mention how great you feel when you finally get to taste the delicious sweet creations!
One of my go-to things to bake when I want something healthy and easy to throw together is a crisp. You can never go wrong with a crisp! They’re delicious, filled with fruit, and a people pleaser!
This pear and cranberry crisp is loaded with juicy pears, fresh cranberries, and topped with a delicious pecan crumble. Can you say yum?
I had never baked much with fresh cranberries before but after testing them out in this recipe I just love them! The fresh cranberries give this crisp a nice festive twist and a little burst of tart flavour that goes great with the sweet pear.
This pear and cranberry crisp is also great to bring along for a holiday potluck. You can bake it right in a glass or metal dish to transport. You can also bake this crisp directly in a cast iron skillet.
Have you ever cooked with fresh cranberries before? What types of dishes do you enjoy them in? I’d love to hear what you think!Print
Pear and cranberry crisp
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place your pears and cranberries in a large mixing bowl and toss with lemon juice and maple syrup. set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the oats, flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and coconut oil with a fork until combined.
- Pour your fruit mixture into a baking pan and top with the crumble topping.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
- Calories: 288
- Sugar: 14g
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: Pear and cranberry crisp, healthy dessert