These pumpkin pie bars are paleo, vegan, gluten-free and totally delicious!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp almond extract (or vanilla extract)
- 1/4 tsp salt
Pumpkin pie filling:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper
- Add all the crust ingredients to a food processor and pulse until combined. The dough should be sticky when you press with your fingers. (If it’s not, add a bit more coconut oil)
- Press the crust into the bottom of your pan and bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Add all the pumpkin pie filling ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. Taste the mixture and adjust if you prefer it a bit sweeter.
- Pour the filling into the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes. Remove and let cool, then transfer to the fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Making homemade pumpkin puree will make these bars even better!
Optionally top with coconut whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 429
- Sugar: 16g
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: healthy pumpkin pie recipe, paleo pumpkin pie recipe, vegan pumpkin pie recipe