this jam is super healthy and only uses 4 simple ingredients!
- 3 cups strawberries, cut in halves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Add the strawberries, lemon juice and maples syrup to a pot on medium heat. Let cook down for 15 minutes, stirring every few minutes to prevent the bottom from burning.
- Add the chia seeds and mix together, letting cook for another 5 minutes.
- Transfer the jam to a jar and store in the fridge.
You can use either fresh or frozen fruit to make this recipe, and substitute strawberries for any berry you love.
Don’t forget to stir your jam every few minutes to prevent it from sticking and burning on the bottom!
Use a mason jar or any jar with a tight lid to store this jam.
This chia seed jam lasts for a week in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 1/6th of recipe
- Calories: 60
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Protein: 1.5g
Keywords: chia seed jam, healthy jam