This Quinoa Power bowl is perfect for a healhy vegetarian lunch!
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked (about 1 cup uncooked)
- 1 avocado, cut into cubes
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1/2 cup corn
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup cubed feta cheese
- 2 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- handful of fresh basil & cilantro. (or any herbs you love.)
- 2–3 tbsp homemade green goddess dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Make the green goddess dressing and pour 2-3 tbsp over the bowl, mixing everything togetehr until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe makes two bowls.
When cooking the quinoa, I recommend using 1 cup of quinoa to 1 3/4 cups water so the quinoa doesn’t become mushy.
Use toasted seeds in this recipe, they will give much more flavour than raw seeds.
If you make this recipe for food prep, leave the dressing separate so the salad doesn’t become soggy. Dress only right before serving.
Add in any other vegetables, grains or protein sources you love if desired.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 350
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 15g
Keywords: quinoa salad, healthy quinoa bowl, vegetarian power bowl