Nourishing plant-based bowls filled with colorful veggies!
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp tamari
- 3 tbsp water
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3 cups spinach or lettuce
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 cup cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, peeled or grated
- 1 cup yellow corn (from a can or fresh)
- 1 beet, grated (I used pink beet)
- 1/2 cup sprouts (I used radish sprouts)
- 3 watermelon radishes (or regular radishes)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 3 tbsp hemp seeds
- To make the dressing, add the tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, maple syrup, tamari, water, salt and pepper to a mason jar. Cover tightly with the lid and shake until well combined. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- To assemble the bowls, layer spinach or lettuce on the bottom. The rest of the ingredients will go on top.
- Layer the quinoa, cabbage, carrots, corn, beets, sprouts, radishes, and avocado in small sections on top of the bowl.
- Sprinkle with hemp seeds.
- Serve right away with the maple tahini dressing.
Make a double batch of the dressing and store it in the fridge for the week to top salads and bowls
Add any veggies you like to this bowl
Add any Protein you like to this bowl to make it a more filling meal
- Serving Size: 1 large bowl
- Calories: 588
- Sugar: 7g
- Fat: 32g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 65g
- Fiber: 13g
- Protein: 16g
Keywords: nourishment bowls, maple tahini dressing, buddha bowl recipe