This Ramen Noodle Stir Fry comes together in just 15 minutes for a quick and easy meal!
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup bok choy, chopped
- 2 packs of ramen noodles (any type you like, gluten-free if needed)
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pot or pan on medium-high heat, then add the green onions, garlic and bok choy. Cook for 3-4 minutes until the bok choy is tender.
- While the bok choy is cooking, mix the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Boil the ramen noodles just until they begin to come apart and are slightly soft, then drain and add the noodles and sauce to the pot, mixing everything together on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve topped with some sesame seeds and sliced green onions
*To make this recipe gluten-free, make sure to use gluten-free noodles and soy sauce
Chop up the bok choy into bite sized pieces so it gets evenly distribuited in the noodles.
Boil the ramen noodles just until al dente. They’ll continue to cook slightly as you stir fry them.
This dish is best served right away.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 240
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 500mg
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4.8g
Keywords: ramen noodle recipe, vegan ramen noodles, ramen noodle stir fry