Creamy dreamy popsicles loaded with coconut and raspberry!
- Blend the coconut milk, coconut, vanilla and maple syrup together in a blender or food processor.
- Add in 1-2 tbsp of raspberries and blend until combined. Then pour out 2 popsicles in the light pink colour.
- Add a handful of raspberries and blend until combined to make a slightly darker pink. Pour out 2 popsicles.
- Repeat this process adding more raspberries each time to make the popsicles darker, adding the dragonfruit powder to the darkest popsicle if desired.
- Once your mould is full, place in the freezer for one hour to freeze slightly.
- Remove from freezer, insert the popsicles sticks, and then place back in the freezer overnight.
- To remove the popsicles from the mould, run them under hot water for 30 seconds and then gently pull on the popsicle sticks.
You can skip out on the ombre effect and simply add all the raspberries at once.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 32
- Sugar: 3g
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 0.2g
Keywords: homemade popsicles, vegan popsicles, vegan creamsicle, raspberry coconut popsicle