These raspberry crumble bars are perfect for a healthy snack or treat!
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats (or regular)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups raspberries
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the crumble dough ingredients together in a bowl.
- Take 2/3 of the mixture and using your hands, press into the bottom of your pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes then remove from the oven.
- While the base is baking, prepare the raspberry filling by mixing all the filling ingredients together in a small pot on medium-high heat. Let come to a boil for 1-2 minutes and use a fork to start mashing the raspberries, then turn the heat to medium-low and let cook for another 10 minutes.
- Pour the raspberry mixture into the pan and then crumble the remaining dough on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes then remove and let cool completely before slicing the bars.
This recipe works with both fresh or frozen raspberries.
Let these bars cool completely before slicing them up. otherwise, they may break apart.
These bars can be stored on the countertop in an air-tight container for up for 5 days.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 6.6g
- Sodium: 52mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 2.5g
Keywords: raspberry bars, crumble bars