Sea salt caramel, chocolate brownies & no baking – what else could you want?!
- 2 cups medjool dates, packed & pitted
- 2 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
salted caramel frosting
- 1/2 cup medjool dates (pitted) , soaked in hot water for 5 minutes
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- To make the brownies, add the medjool dates, pecans, salt, and cocoa powder to a food processor and pulse until it forms a sticky dough.
- Pour into your baking sheet and press down evenly into the pan.
- Place in the fridge while you prepare the frosting.
- In a high speed blender or food processor, add the dates, tahini, water and salt. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spread evenly on top of the brownies.
- Cut into even squares.
- Sprinkle with extra salt if desired.
- Store in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 306
- Sugar: 25g
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: Raw salted caramel brownies, raw vegan desserts, how to make salted caramel brownies