Zucchini noodles and veggies come together to make this light and fresh Raw Pad Thai that is topped off with a spicy peanut butter sauce!
Raw Pad Thai:
- 3 large zucchinis, spiralized
- 1 large carrot, spiralized or grated
- 1 red pepper, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup edamame beans, cooked according to package directions
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- 4 tbsp roasted cashews
- Mix the zucchini, carrot, pepper, cabbage, edamame, cilantro and cashews together in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan, warm the peanut butter on low until melted. Then add in the rest of the sauce ingredients, stirring until smooth and creamy.
- Remove from heat. Taste the sauce and adjust accordingly if you like a little more spice or salt.
- Toss the dressing onto the raw pad Thai and serve!
A stand spiralizer like this one tends to work better than most handheld spiralizers. If you don’t have a spiralizer, you can use an attachment on your food processor to shred the veggies. It will be just as delicious!
If you want to meal prep this recipe, leave the dressing on the side and only dress when you are ready to eat.
Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 284
- Sugar: 9g
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: Raw vegan recipes, zucchini noodle recipes, zoodle recipes