Roasted sweet potato and pineapple curry is a great twist on a classic curry recipe!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel your potatoes and chop into even cubes.
- Place on your baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes until tender.
- Add the avocado oil to a pan on medium-high heat.
- Chop your onion and add to the pan, lowering heat to medium and allowing to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, pineapple, spinach, Thai curry paste cinnamon, coconut cream, and water and stir well until combined and let cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve with basmati rice.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 296
- Sugar: 7g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: Roasted sweet potato and pineapple curry, vegan curry recipe, how to make thai curry