Sweet, salty and perfect for when you want a little treat!
- In a small pot on medium heat, whisk the almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, almond extract and salt together until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into an 8×4 inch loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Add the 2 tsp of coconut oil to the melted chocolate then pour in zigzags on top of the fudge. Use a knife to make swirls in the chocolate.
- Place the fudge in the freezer for 1 hour before cutting into squares. Top it off with extra flakey sea salt
This fudge is best stored in the freezer and will stay for a few months! You can make this fudge with peanut butter. Creamy or natural nut butters both work for this recipe
- Serving Size: 1 square of fudge
- Calories: 84
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: healthy fudge, almond butter, freezer fudge, vegan, gluten-free