The perfect Fall harvest salad that’s topped off with a maple dijon dressing!
- 2 cups shaved Brussels sprouts
- 2 cups shredded kale
- 1/2 shaved fennel
- 1/2 red onion, shredded
- 1 apple, chopped into cubes
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- Use a mandoline or food processor attachment to shave the Brussels sprouts, fennel and red onion.
- Transfer to a large bowl along with the rest of the salad ingredients.
- To make the dressing, add all the dressing ingredients to a mason jar. Seal with a lid and shake until well combined.
- Dress the salad to your liking and reserve any extra dressing to use another time.
I use this mandoline to slice the vegetables in this recipe.
Any leftover salad dressing is delicious on a wide variety of salads!
- Serving Size: 1 side salad
- Calories: 155
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: salads with Brussels sprouts, healthy fall salad recipes