Smashed avocado toast with watermelon radish
- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- 1 avocado (soft to the touch)
- juice of 1/4 of a lemon
- pinch of cayenne
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 watermelon radishes, thinly sliced
- sesame seeds to top
- Toast your bread to your liking.
- Open and remove the pit from your avocado.
- Scoop the avocado out of its shell with a spoon into a bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, and cayenne and smash with a fork.
- Next, add salt & pepper to taste.
- Using a knife, spread the avocado mixture onto your bread.
- Top with sliced watermelon radishes and sesame seeds.
- Serving Size: 1 piece of toast
- Calories: 321
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: Smashed avocado toast, watermelon radish, how to make avocado toast