Try these extremely easy Spicy Sichuan Noodles tonight for dinner!
- 1/2 pack rice noodles (8oz)
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- Garlic sprouts (can sub sliced green onion)
- 1 handful cashews, roughly chopped
- Place the rice noodles in a bowl on warm water and let sit for 5-10 minutes to soak while you prepare the sauce.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl until combined, set aside.
- Add about 1/4 cup of water to a large pan on medium heat until the water begins to bubble. Add your rice noodles stirring until they absorb the water, then repeating, adding a few more tablespoons of water at a time until the noodles are soft, but still have a bit of a bite.
- Reduce heat to medium low and add the sauce, bean sprouts and garlic sprouts to the pan and stir until combined.
- The noodles should be soft but still chewy. If they are too hard simply add a bit more water and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into a bowl and top with chopped cashews.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 283
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: Spicy sichuan noodles, easy asian noodle recipe, how to make sichuan noodles