These Spicy Sichuan Noodles are loaded with bold and vibrant flavours, and come together in 15 minutes! Enjoy them for a quick and easy lunch or dinner!
A quick and easy noodle dish
On the nights when you’re tired of cooking, easy noodles to the rescue! When I’m feeling lazy, Asian rice noodle dishes tend to be one of my main go-to’s!
The noodles cook up so quickly, and you can add any sauce and veggies you like. Just like that, you’ve got yourself a healthy and fresh dinner ready in minutes!
These Spicy Sichuan Noodles feature sichuan peppercorns, peanut butter, and chilli flakes to fill this dish with bold and vibrant flavours. Plus, if you’re always in the mood for spicy dishes (like me), this Spicy Baked Peanut Butter Tofu and this Spicy Thai Vegan Ramen will be right up your alley!
Tips to making this recipe perfectly
- I kept this recipe pretty simple, without that many add-ins. However, feel free to add in your favourite veggies or tofu, such as broccoli or spinach.
- If you can’t find sichuan peppercorns, you can simply use regular chili pepper flakes in this recipe. (However, if you are able to find them, I highly recommend using them for some amazing flavour!)
- While the noodles are cooking, make the sauce ahead of time! It’s easy to pour over the noodles once they’re ready.
More noodle recipes to try
If you tried these Spicy Sichuan Noodles or any other recipe on the blog let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for even more deliciousness!Print
Try these extremely easy Spicy Sichuan Noodles tonight for dinner!
- 1/2 pack rice noodles (8oz)
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- Garlic sprouts (can sub sliced green onion)
- 1 handful cashews, roughly chopped
- Place the rice noodles in a bowl on warm water and let sit for 5-10 minutes to soak while you prepare the sauce.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl until combined, set aside.
- Add about 1/4 cup of water to a large pan on medium heat until the water begins to bubble. Add your rice noodles stirring until they absorb the water, then repeating, adding a few more tablespoons of water at a time until the noodles are soft, but still have a bit of a bite.
- Reduce heat to medium low and add the sauce, bean sprouts and garlic sprouts to the pan and stir until combined.
- The noodles should be soft but still chewy. If they are too hard simply add a bit more water and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into a bowl and top with chopped cashews.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 283
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: Spicy sichuan noodles, easy asian noodle recipe, how to make sichuan noodles
This post contains affiliate links which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links. I only recommend products that I know, trust and love!