These strawberry watermelon popsicles are perfect for a refreshing healthy treat!
- 2 cups watermelon, cut into cubes
- 2 cups strawberries
- juice of one lime
- 1–2 tbsp maple syrup (optional) *see notes
- Add the watermelon, strawberries and lime juice to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste and add sweetener if needed.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle mould and place the mould in the freezer for 60 minutes.
- Remove and add the popsicle sticks into each popsicle mould, then place back in the freezer to set for 6 hours, or overnight.
- To remove the popsicles from the moulds, run them under warm water for 30 seconds, then gently pull on the popsicle sticks.
Depending on how sweet your fruit is you may or may not want to add some maple syrup. I didn’t add any to my popsicles because my fruit was very sweet.
Because these popsicles are quite liquidy before freezing, if you add the popsicle sticks right away they will sink. Instead, it’s best to let the popsicles firm up slightly in the freezer, and then add the popsicle sticks after one hour.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 25
- Sugar: 4.2
- Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 6.5g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 0.5g
Keywords: homemade popsicles, watermelon popsicles, strawberry popsicles, healthy popsicles