Superfood chocolate bark
- Pour the chocolate chips into a bowl
- Fill a small pot halfway with water and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat to medium and place the bowl on top of the pot of water (*the bowl should be slightly larger than the pot, so the bottom of the bowl sits just on top of the pot)
- Use a spatula and stir the chocolate every minute or so until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Line a pan with parchment paper and pour the melted chocolate into the pan.
- Use the spatula to spread the chocolate into a large rectangle.
- Sprinkle the hazelnuts, goji berries, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, and chia seeds on top.
- Place in the fridge to cool for 30 minutes.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the bark into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Serving Size: 1 large chunk
- Calories: 229
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: Superfood chocolate bark, superfood dessert, how to make chocolate bark