This is the perfect simply salad full of Thai crunch flavor!
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 2 handfuls Thai basil leaves (or cilantro)
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 large carrot, peeled or shredded
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup edamame, cooked according to package directions
- 1 mango, chopped into cubes
- 1 avocado, chopped into cubes
- 3 tbsp toasted cashews
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
Sesame ginger dressing
- Mix all the salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- To prepare the dressing, add all the ingredients to a jar, place the lid on and shake until well combined.
- Dress the salad and serve.
You can chop, shred or cut the vegetables in this salad in any way you like!
If preparing in advance, store the dressing in the fridge separate and dress ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 1 salad
- Calories: 378
- Sugar: 15g
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 9g
Keywords: Asian salad recipe, Thai salad, sesame ginger dressing recipe