Enjoy this Thai Crunch salad as an appetizer, side or for a healthy lunch!
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup kale, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Thai basil (can sub regular basil)
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 large carrot, peeled or shredded
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup edamame, cooked according to package directions
- 1 mango, chopped into cubes
- 3 tbsp toasted cashews
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Add all the salad ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Make the salad dressing by mixing all the dressing ingredients together in a jar until combined. Taste and adjust seasoning to taste.
- Dress the salad and serve.
Feel free to chop, shred or cut the vegetables in this salad in any way you like!
If preparing in advance, store the dressing in the fridge separately and dress ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 1 salad
- Calories: 306
- Sugar: 15g
- Sodium: 105mg
- Fat: 18.5g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 9g
Keywords: Asian salad recipe, Thai salad, sesame ginger dressing recipe